The List CRITERIA
The most accomplished Ugandans in marketing in 2021/2 and in the past must have demonstrated outstanding leadership in the following areas over the past 24 months and few in the past based on:
- Influenced their brand’s overall business strategy, providing thought leadership, operational leadership, and valued expertise.
- Contributed to the positive development of their teams, stakeholders, and strategic partners to ensure better, more effective, and inclusive marketing acumen.
- Highly regarded by peers in the industry and is a thought leader and expert, flying the flag for the marketing profession.
2. Business & Brand building
- Consistently grown their brands and produced work that makes a difference to their business and/or the Ugandan marketing landscape.
- Positively contributed to their organization’s triple bottom line through insightful, innovative, and creative marketing strategies that deliver to their organization’s overall purpose.
3. Modern Marketing
- Proven track record in developing and delivering innovative, integrated, and relevant marketing strategies based on sound analytics and analysis, which has resulted in the delivery of a better overall customer experience.
- Thorough understanding of the digital environment, the role that their brands hold within it, and have successfully delivered their brand proposition through these channels with proven results.
4. Internal Culture
- Evolved their brands/teams to be more diverse, equitable, inclusive, and better able to respond to consumer needs and build happier, more engaged teams internally.
- Continually strived to build a highly productive culture in their organizations.
Even as marketing saw turmoil in 2020 – 2022,this category of dynamic marketing brains remained buoyant and adaptable to a great extent. Much credit goes to the fearless forces behind their continued excellence to lead their brands to greatness.